Shopping

I'm already getting bored with this blog. Not a good sign.

After lounging around without anything better to do other than read "The Elladan Show" (I know, pathetic) mainly because Father spent eight hours in Office Depot today as a post-trauma therapy of me losing my passport only to be found smack in the middle of my desk drawer, I didn't go to Dylik's party. Which may or may not have been a good thing, considering that while I like Dylik, there are some people that I definitely could do without the experience of seeing them again. They belong to FENWICK, and strictly FENWICK at that. Now that I'm out of there (and preferrably forever, thank you God), I don't need anymore reminders of the hideous persona AKA Roger Finnell and overpriced mozarella sticks.

Anyway, I was in the middle of reading Elladan's little gay tryst with his classmate (I'm sick...), I suddenly realized that I haven't done anything to get ready for college. Including shopping. I haven't done anything. And I really need to compile a shopping list soon.


Soon is the keyword. As in, not now. And now I'm going back to the Elladan Show.

My diet isn't going well, but I blame that on Hershey's.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paquita - Variation V Shostakovich - Tea for Two