Good dreams, bad dreams

I had a really good dream two nights ago. Then I had a nightmare last night. Wtf?

Ahem.

Dream 1:

I was walking down the street with my backpack, so I must be coming back from school. There was someone else that I was walking with, probably a friend, but I didn't really know who it was, since I never met the girl before. I stepped aside to avoid hitting the streetlight, and saw...

a red head.

Now, if you haven't guessed just who it could be, you don't know me too well, now, do you?

Anyway! The other three were there as well, but he was walking couple of feet behind them. I had this terrible urge to YANK his hair, just to see if it was real.

Thankfully, I wasn't that stupid.

Dream 2:

Ian (my debate partner) was looking shamefaced when I came back from to my dorm. I didn't know why he was there, but I knew he was up to no good.

"What?"

"Um... sorry. I crashed your computer. It was an accident!"

I threw him out my dorm window, which happened to be on the 54th floor, because for some reason my dorm relocated to Guy's Tower, the tallest medical building in the world. I didn't really bother to see what kind of mess he would have made on the sidewalk. I had better things to do (AKA restore my sanity).
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paquita - Variation V Shostakovich - Tea for Two