Bizarre Dream

I'm infamous for having weird dreams, but this one I had last night is competing for the top three. It was just so weird I don't know how I managed to dream of such things.

Dream 1:

Apparently, Reno was my brother (just as if my life couldn't get worse). He managed to get run over by a ferris wheel, and I had to become a door-to-door salesman of invisible clothes to procure enough money to get a Hobbit surgeon to reattach his legs (?!). In the meanwhile, Elrond, who is apparently my father, came to me and screamed at the top of his lungs for showing the orcs the way into the front yard. Mind you, there were no yards as far as I could see, front or back. We lived in a dingy apartment.

I think I need a mental therapy.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paquita - Variation V Shostakovich - Tea for Two