Misplaced Eyebrows

That's right. I lost my eyebrows.

Well, not exactly. I knw where they are... but they're gone.

Here's how it happened.

I went to the modeling agency I belong to (LONG story) yesterday to get the "check-up", as Jerms calls it (he's a model, gay, looking for a hot stud who's willing to be his boyfriend). Then the agent points at my face and goes:

"Your eyebrows are too big."

WHAT?!

Anyway, so in comes this make-up artist, and proceeds to shave off HALF my eyebrows. Then I look at myself in the mirror:

"How am I supposed to walk around with half eyebrows? I look QUEER."

"HEY!" said Jeremiah, age 21, single and looking (male only please).

"You're supposed to LINE your eyebrows from now on whenever you're going out," explained my oh-so-kind model agent.

Wait a minute. You LINE?

"Draw, shape, whatever you want to call it." He handed me a distinctively short pencil that uncannily resembled an eyeliner but, alas, wasn't. "You use this."

No doubt my agent is groaning at my ignorance at such things.

Excuse me, I'm a med student. Med students are supposed to be... well nerdy and ugly.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paquita - Variation V Shostakovich - Tea for Two