Last Beacon?

JB made himself sick eating an entire box of brandy beans then rang me up to consult on the remedy of an immediate hangover induced by consuming an enormous amount of brandy beans. I replied that despite my education, I actually have no idea how to remedy a hangover induced by pseudo-liquor filled cacao-based confections. He hang up, sounding sick.

To be honest, I’m not entirely sure what to think of this. JB was my last beacon of coherence and intellect, but considering that he wasn’t wise enough to foresee some sickness coming by eating an entire box of brandy beans, I’m quite sure that “beacon” had been successfully snuffed out and wrecked. So now I need to find a new one, otherwise my tenuous hold on the belief that world might not be good but at least filled with semi-intelligent people might be lost.

I also would like to know where he got them. I rarely see them anymore. Perhaps I should make an inquiry, that is, after taking a nap.

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paquita - Variation V Shostakovich - Tea for Two