J’s Little Escapade

J, our resident playboy and lady killer, had a little escapade last night.

J: “I got stalked.”

Me: “Again?!”

J: “Yes, but this time it wasn’t a young male or a female.”

Me: “Oh?”

It was a sixty-year-old.”

JB: “Did you ask her age?”

J: “No, but he sure looked like it.”

Me: “Wait, it’s a he?!”

J: “Yes. a senior male.”

Me: “… MAN, that’s gotta suck.”

So our pity goes to the victim. Apparently the new in things among men are being chased by homosexuals and YSL cologne. The latter I have no problems with, but the former is becoming problematic. Women already have enough problems competing against each other to begin with, we don’t need male population to join the flurry. But apparently good-looking men are attractive to men as well; hence all my friends being stalked by gay people. But maybe it can work in reverse, as a sort of a proof of hotness if you are chased by someone gay (sort of like if you keep getting asked out, you can be pretty sure that you are attractive).

On the other hand, my Sephora shipment arrived. I never knew Marc Jacobs’ Lola was in such a big box. The box is HUGE; it can easily fit four bottles of the perfume itself. There are two more on my “want” list; I’m thinking going with IC just for the hell of it.

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paquita - Variation V Shostakovich - Tea for Two