Doing Alright

I have approximately two months before I leave, and that thought frightens me a little. I had never left my home before for more than a week, tops. And now... two months at least (if I can come back for Christmas).



As I realise that these people I know I may never see them again, I find myself running around and picking up the pieces and "finishing the connection". Put it simply, I'm bidding farewell to those people I knew but I know I probably won't see them again.



Where will I be, this time tomorrow... jump in joy, or sinking in sorrow?

Anyway, I should be doing alright...
Category: 1 comments

1 comments:

Rachael said...

Yeah, I'm kind of in the same boat. But I believe the experiences you and I will have next year can be more self strengthening than any others we have had to endure. The key to surviving is figure out what your values are before you leave and don't let them stretch. It may be weirder than we think to not have our mothers at our back anymore keeping us in check.

Also, always have your eye on the goal, but you have had your eye on it since you were three, so I don't think you will have any problem with that one.

Post a Comment

Paquita - Variation V Shostakovich - Tea for Two