Collegeboard AP = ASSHOLES

No, I really mean it.

It's not about my grades. I got satisfactory grades. It's about the mailing service.

See, I took half my exams at OPRF, because I registered after the deadline Fenwick had set for two exams (Japanese and Calculus AB). That was fine and dandy.

But...

THEY SCANNED IN THE WRONG EXAM FIRST. So For a while I apparently didn't have an address. I was homeless. Consequently, my grade report never got sent.

I practically YELLED at the AP dude for an hour. Then they lost the address and the check I sent in to ensure that Kings actually got my grades. Oh, they did the grade cancellations that was also on the address request, but they didn't bother doing the most important part.

GRRRR. I hate Collegeboard.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paquita - Variation V Shostakovich - Tea for Two