Spending Cuts? Good thing, I’d say

Back when Margie Thatcher declared higher spending taxes and spending cut, Britain was in an uproar. People always go in a huff when what was theirs get taken away.

Well, history repeats, doesn’t it? Whenever a Tory comes into power, boom goes the spending and it preaches what used to be a British virtue – frugality. Germany is following suit.

And then after everything Thatcher had done, they tagged on the fruit of the work to Tony Blair. Poor Margie was viewed as the fiscal Nazi of the twentieth century.

James Bartholomew seems to have an optimistic outlook on British economic future. I am inclined to disagree. Has he seen the recent company value of BP? I think not.

British and the Germans were spending money when they didn’t have any. I think it’s time for them to start paying back or else default. (Actually, what is the primary export for Britain?! After all these years of being fed Economics, I still have no idea whatsoever.)

I’m pretty sure France is gloating over this…

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paquita - Variation V Shostakovich - Tea for Two