Gaming Glitches

I've had the misfortune (or fortune) to be introduced to PC RPG games when I was in year 8. All credits go to Kori Miller, wherever you are, and my English teacher, who taught me many other ways to waste time in general. Anyway, as some of us know, I finally got Dragon Age Origins, and my goodness that thing's hilarious.

Like...

Creeeeeepy.

Or this:


This just ruins the tension and the mood.

I think I'm getting bored of the game, as I've deviated from saving the continent from the imminent doom and I'm just making my party dance to Thriller.

What of Skyrim? You may ask. Ah, dear friends, that game is annoying me. It's fetch for most of the time, and I can't stop running into walls most of the time. The mouse control of direction and going forward with AWSD is annoying. Why couldn't they do what NWN/NWN2/DAO/DAII did?! Baffling. So unless they come out with a mod, that game's on hold until I can get used to spinning views.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paquita - Variation V Shostakovich - Tea for Two