Octomom and her Surgeries

… Apparently she has had plastic surgeries to resemble Angelia Jolie.

Now, the thing is, I can see why Jolie got plastic surgery. I can see why any media-worker would get a rhinoplasty or a facelift. I can get why some stylists get cosmetic procedures done. Half their jobs rely on maintained youth and attractive appearances.

But Octomom? Um, hello, she’s just a woman who gave birth to octoplets. She is NOT an actress, a model, or a designer.

No, nobody will appreciate you for looking like Jolie. Hollywood is currently flooded with Jolie looks and nobody needs another on the list. I’m starting to think that she’s just an attention-whore.

Putting BUXOM lip venom lip gloss is one thing. Trying to become Jolie’s twin is another.

Whilst writing this, I was listening to -

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paquita - Variation V Shostakovich - Tea for Two