It's Cool?

I never understood people who can be BFFs with their exes. Especially when you still hold torches for them. Won't they break their hearts, realising that they will never touch their exes' lips ever again, or hold their hands, or have the exes look at them like nothing else matters, or get embraced?

A thought popped up while listening to "Cool" by Gwen Stefani today. It's kind of clear that the narrator in the music video still has feelings; so why does she go through with it? How can she? If I broke up with Will and he started dating a new girl, god forbid we live in a different country (at least) because I'd probably go insane if I saw him kissing someone else. I may end up killing them both then plead innocent by the reason of innocent in the court.

Anyone have ideas? Because this is a mystery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Paquita - Variation V Shostakovich - Tea for Two